Tuesday, November 8, 2011

POST REGARDING BLOG PHOTOS

Hey everyone! I'm sure you all have probably noticed that all my photos have mysteriously vanished from my blog postings. I recently found out that was due to an issue relating to my Google Plus account and I am working to correct the issue as soon as I can find time. Unfortunately it will involve the tedious task of re-uploading all photos to the posts which will probably take a little while.

For anyone out there who uses Blogspot and also have a Google Plus account, Please take note of the following:

If you upload photos to your Blogspot page, the you may have noticed a folder on your Google Plus page filled with all the images. Do not delete this album to try and save space on your Plus page! It will remove all the images from Blogspot as well leaving no way to get them back!

No comments:

Post a Comment